Our Core Values, Purpose, Sustainability and Diversity Statements
OUR CORE VALUES
At Ihloff Salon and Day Spa everything we do is inspired by our Core Values of Teamwork, Excellence, Wellness, Learning and Sustainability. These values guide the way we work with our business partners, within our communities and with each other.
- Teamwork: At Ihloff we believe in community involvement, team training, collaboration within and outside of our organization, and creating a higher value for each of our clients.
- Excellence: Annually selected “Best Salon” and “Best Day Spa” by numerous Tulsa area publications, Ihloff Salon and Day Spa is committed to excellence and giving back to our community and the world we live in. Ihloff stylists are a reflection of our commitment to excellence and have a defined progression to upper levels of responsibility and compensation.
- Wellness: Wellness is unique to every individual and we must define it for ourselves. It is totally unique and based on our own individual circumstances and begins when we make the decision to shape a healthy lifestyle. It is a holistic concept – looking at the whole person; body, mind, and spirit. When we focus on bringing wellness into our lives we can create total well-being and life satisfaction.
- Learning: Annually, our salons are visited by nationally renowned educators who share with us the latest in fashion and style. It is with great pride that our Designers attend several sessions of education each year and are always seeking to improve upon their considerable skill. Additionally, our own “in-salon coaches” travel regularly to learn the latest techniques and return to share that knowledge through classes with the rest of our team. Lifelong learning and continuous improvement are keys to upholding our purpose of bringing balance and beauty to life.
- Sustainability: To meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. A longtime partner of Aveda, Ihloff shares the same corporate commitment to cultivating a sustainable economy and culture while providing unsurpassed salon and spa services to clients concerned not only with their own health and beauty, but that of the planet.
OUR PURPOSE STATEMENT
Bringing Balance and Beauty to Life.
OUR SUSTAINABILITY STATEMENT
Our commitment to the planet is driven through these business practices:
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To minimize the impact on sustainability of all office and transportation activities.
- To make clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy, and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.
- To review and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
OUR DIVERSITY STATEMENT
Ihloff Salon & Day Spa endeavors to ensure that the talents and resources of employees and workers are utilised to the fullest and that no job applicant, employee or worker receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, marital status, social class, color, race, ethnic origin, creed or disability, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justified.
OUR DIVERSITY SUPPLIER STATEMENT
Ihloff Salon and Day spa seeks to create sustainable, mutually beneficial relationships with diverse suppliers. It is our policy to provide the maximum practical opportunities to diverse suppliers to provide goods and services as a part procurement process. The use of diverse suppliers is an integral part of our purchasing procedures, just as equal opportunity employment is central to its personnel policies and procedures. We also recognize that supplier diversity creates a competitive advantage for the company and has a positive impact on the global community. We believe that the success of the company and society depends on enabling diverse businesses to share and grow.